Re: Gardening Message

Laurie,

  Garden Messenger has 1677 members according to the website.  I did join with NO MAIL (which allows  to read and answer at the website). This is the description on the welcome page:

      Activity within 7 days:  120 New Messages - 12 New Photos

  Description           This is a global group for all those who are interested in gardening. We welcome members from around the world to share their knowledge, ideas and experiences with each other and to make new friends. Our members come from over 35 countries

Member's Seed Exchange
SeedMessenger click here

Member's Plant Exchange
PlantMessenger click here

Regional Groups
Within GardenMessenger there are eight regional sub-groups for members:

American Gardener click here Australian Gardener click here

Canadian Gardener click here United Kingdom Gardener click here

Asian Gardener click here European Gardener click here

New Zealand Gardener click here Latin American Gardener click here

  I joined the American group with a NO MAIL membership (allows to read and write from the website). The moderator is from the U.K.

  Ellen in Northern New Hampshire where the crocus is in bloom. (or should I use croci? - sounds like a crocodile)

Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com> wrote:
  I just checked it out at Yahoo Groups, and it does exist. It's a brand
new group with very few members and only four messages so far.