Re: OT- CHAT: Horticultural Societies-

In a message dated 4/22/2006 2:58:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rpries@sbcglobal.net writes:

Considering that all these societies are made up of
human beings I  doubt that any could reach the paragon
of virtue which you have described.  I would suggest
joining because you are interested in the  plants.

Thank you, Robert. I am glad to see you are no longer  defining societies as
consumer products.
If someone has something useful to say about these  organizations I'd welcome
your *private* communication.
Thank you.
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA