Re: Gardening Message

You are correct Laurie - the iris group is a sub-group of Garden Messenger. I think membership in Garden Messenger is required to join the iris group. It now has 36 members but Philip (moderator of Garden Messenger) is a very busy boy - almost all of the few messages were written by him.

Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com> wrote:
  On Apr 22, 2006, at 3:32 PM, Ellen Gallagher wrote:

> Garden Messenger has 1677 members according to the website. I did
> join with NO MAIL (which allows to read and answer at the website).
> This is the description on the welcome page:
> Activity within 7 days: 120 New Messages - 12 New Photos

Yes, but Donald (or whoever made the initial inquiry) was asking
specifically about the gardenmessengeririsgroup, which is the new group
with only 4 messages.