HYB: Fogbound/Alpenview/Wishful Thinking

FOGBOUND apparently was listening to the conversation earlier and
decided she'd better shape up!  Beautiful, tall healthy stalk starting
to show color.  If it makes pollen, I will definitely try to use it on
something.

WISHFUL THINKING turned out to be something else.  I think WT may have
gone to heaven.  Possibly assassinated by FOGBOUND? <G>

No fault of WT - it was in a bed long since overrun with weeds.  I think
I even lost STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.  Rescued the bed last fall and
everything still alive looks great this year.  Very thick oak bark
mulch.

ALPENVIEW has recuperated enough to be producing a stalk again this
year.

One nice thing about our ever variable climate is the opportunity for
these kinds of pleasant surprises.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8