Re: RE: form

lol Jan,

  have you ever seen FLOPSY or WHITE PARASOL?  I think that one white iris with a yellow beard is as good as another... well if you're comparing flat apples anyway...

  My favorite is still the flat bloom I had on RASPBERRY WINE that one time... but you just wait till I get some seedlings blooming.... some nice little SDB type spots and signals would be really nice on a flat doncha think?  And what if you could get a spot and a flounce and a plicata edge.... well, that might be overkill... but I don't have to show anyone if it is....<VBG>

  Christian
Jan Clark <janclarx@hotmail.com> wrote:
  Interesting topic. The only flatty I have ever really liked was AURA LIGHT
after a rain storm. :-)

Cheers, Jan in Aus, where one of Christie Hensler's X seedlings is still
blooming the odd bloom in late Autumn, much to everyone's surprise.