Re: HYB:CULT: let's talk about form

Christian, Looks like there is indeed a wide interpretation of terms. The
form that I was trying to describe as my favorite form is pretty well
displayed by the photo of LACY SNOWFLAKE on the iris photo list. My catalogs
are all packed away right now but I would not really characterize Schreiners
as hang dog type falls, isn't Sea Power their creation? I do not grow it but
memory is of lots of ruffles and roundness. Sorry I can't be more specific
without my notes and references! It was a good reason to go to iris photos
list and see some nice pics! Can't wait for TB blooms....they are coming.

I want to try some new blues....light, airy, sky and cloud blues for a
floating wave of color on a long driveway bed. Any suggestions for good
hardy landscape type TB or BB for Zone 6-ish, very slightly alkaline, dry
but irrigated area?

Char
Melba, ID
USDA Zone 6