Re: HYB: a business opportunity?

  • Subject: Re: HYB: a business opportunity?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:10:31 -0500

Hope you don't mind my posting this here, Denise - still rejecting messages from me..
====
When I contacted them, my thought was that they might know of a
young person or a part time employee or friend or someone who might
have time and access and an interest in making crosses, selling a few
pods made in their gardens.

I know some of these folks occasionally let friends who visit make
crosses there, so I figured there might be enough parents available.

If you misunderstood, then maybe they did as well - I will work on
wording and maybe try again.

The fellow at Schreiners was the most encouraging (or rather the least
discouraging) - he's the brother in law whose name I can't think of
right now.  We had a nice chat on the phone & he said they are just too
overloaded to keep track of somebody else's stuff.  Such a huge
operation, I can believe it!

Denise wrote:
<...how many MA, KK, BB make that I would not have the time to do both all the digging and watching all the seedpods for others...>
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8