Plant Step software!

  • Subject: Plant Step software!
  • From: Paul Archer <pharcher@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 18:44:43 -0400 (EDT)

Some of us have been looking for software or a database program for inventory and other such purposes.  This program may have been discussed already but it is awesome and CHEAP.  I looked for it in the chat database and found not a quip.  I bought and I like it a lot so far ($29.95).  It will do ALL of your plants, Irises, Daylilies (I know scandalous to the Irisarians!) and Hostas.  Pictures and all.  You can even use the program to publish a catalog website hosted by the company.

Here is the link and you can watch tutorials on how to use it and it options.  I bought it off of the daylily auction website or you can purchase directly from them.

Paul Archer
Indianapolis, IN  Zone 5