Re: iris DIGEST V1 #824

  • Subject: Re: iris DIGEST V1 #824
  • From: penny gammon <psgammon@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:07:46 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure how to post but will try it this way.  I keep track of all my
iris and other plants by using Dave's Garden and setting up My Journal.  It's
not as detailed as the one mentioned here but it's free.  I have all my plants
listed, where I purchased them, when they were planted, if they bloomed or
not, where they are planted, and have included pictures.  It serves my purpose
since I am new at flower gardening and keeps my flowers and plants organized.
I just finished adding my daffodil pictures.  I planted 80 iris last year and
an looking forward to adding their pictures.  This might help someone just
getting started and it's free.  Penny