HYB: new seedlings in the ground

  • Subject: HYB: new seedlings in the ground
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:53:21 -0400

Probably this is mostly for Robin & Mary Lou & maybe Waltah? (Betty, I already sent this to you offlist), but figured I'd go ahead and post here. These were lined out the other day and some have already grown an inch or more. By the way, Robin, per our discussion about stalk to fan ratio in IMM seedlings, IC15, one of the IMM x CSONG kids is loaded with stalks. Poor otherwise, tho I did use it in one cross and now that I've seen the one surviving seedling may try some more. First year for (IMM x A) X (IMM x B) seedlings.

IMM X HIGH CHAPARRAL (thanks to Robin) 40 seedlings

brown amoena(IMM x STUNNING SERENADE) X yellow amoena(IMM x KIWI CHEESECAKE) 20

pink ((IMM x CSONG) x (PINK FORMAL x ?)) X rose(RENOWN x DOCTOR ALAN) 14

t bearded rose (IMM x CSONOG) X MING LORD 15 (not a strong cross, but kids look great - go figure)

AUTUMN RIESLING X RENOWN 12

(VIOLET MIRACLE x DUSKY GRAPE) X (DUSKY GRAPE x TWILIGHT FANCIES) 5 I think both of these were very dark purple selfs with clean hafts, but I'm not positive.

yellow (IMM x CSONG) X TREASURED 14

blend (white (IMM x CSONG-15) x orange(GOLDEN APPLE x CRYSTAL GLITTERS)) X SANTA WAS HERE 9

(DOCTOR ALAN x RENOWN) X reverse sib) (or maybe sib cross - my notes are a bit hazy....) both are rose colored 4

HoM X RENOWN 9

HoM X ?RENOWN 10

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8