IB: Eleanor Roosevelt IB RE

Hi gang,

My clump of ER is blooming today. To me it has more fragrance than I've heard
it has. Also, the beard seems to be pale blue rather than white. Can anyone
verify that with yours?

Thanks -- Barb
Where it is 80 degrees, windy as heck, and we're supposed to have 3-5" of rain
Monday and Tuesday!
Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
AIS, HIPS, MIS, TBIS, ISO
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/