Iris Time

  • Subject: Iris Time
  • From: "Sue Gossage" <iconcu@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:30:47 -0500

Hey, the irises are blooming.  I gathered at least a1/3 of a gallon bucket of
spent blooms this AM.  They are not blooming all at once.  Some are blooming,
some in the bud and some may not bloom at all or I don't see any signs.  They
could still bloom later.  But there are some nice ones in bloom now.  The ones
by the wall we planted last July in front of the wall of about 70 looks like
only 15 may bloom.  We are in an out so I don't know of a special time to tell
you.  Fri I get a perm at 2 :00 PM and Sat. at 9:00 AM we go to Brianna's
soccer game.  Sunday we have a show in Murfreesboro.  Next week is pretty
clear, but some of the pretty ones may be bloomed out.  The flowers love to
have admirers.  Sue