articles | gallery of plants | blog | tech blog | plant profiles | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
Record-setting 2096-lb pumpkin grown in Switzerland

16 year-old girls increase crop production 74%

First open-source seeds released!

International Garden Photographer of the Year winners

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Rot & Orris Rut

     I like Doc Dave's formula of two drops of Southern Comfort for each month
of age!  Sounds like that's enough cure my teething problems - or Linda's rot
problems.  O.K. lets see,  that figures out to somewhere around a fitth for me.
. .  How about you, Linda?  Gee, Dave!  Thanks for the advice , sic, I feel
better already!

     Guess I'd better tie this into irises before I get into trouble.  OK, OK!
Here goes.  Will the alcohol in Southern Comfort also work to kill the bacteria
that causes rot!  I think with this post, my brain is rotting.

Bill Smoot   73210.1725@compuserve.com