OT - snow in NY

M > I believe this snow is a poor and early April Fool's joke on
M > us gardeners.  I hope that it will be the last of the season
M > for everyone!  come on Spring!

M > Madamflwer@aol.com

    We don't have much of a spring down here, it goes from our winter
(kind of spring like with more rain) right into summer with a sun that'll
blister you in no time, and we've had a hole above us in the ozone so the
UV rates have been awefull high the last 5 years here in Hawaii.

.. 10,000 NARNS with Baseball Bats can't be all Wrong!
___ Mountain Reader II - #M_READER