Durham NC visit

Iris-L folks in the vicinity of Durham NC. I will be in Durham this
coming Friday and Saturday, April 4th & 5th. I would just love to
see anybody/anybody's garden if they are within 50 miles of Durham.
Anybody that's interested, you can let me know at the private Email
address below until 12 noon Thursday or email me at my husband's
emailer which he will have with him in Durham at
glouis@consultronics.com. I just got off the wait list for the
flight down which is why this is so late. Looking forward
hopefully, TIA.

--
Diana Louis <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca>
Zone 5 Newmarket, Ontario, Canada