  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-HUMOR
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 08:02:38 -0700 (MST)

> From: Gordon Hueller <Hueller@worldnet.att.net>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
> Subject: OT-HUMOR
> Date: Monday, March 31, 1997 1:44 PM
> HELP, Can't see the sun today and some wet stuff falling from sky,
> what's happening?
> Gordon Hueller
> <hueller@worldnet.att.net>
> Tucson, AZ (home of the ARIZONA WILDCATS!!)

Congratulations on the win last night:

		Arizona Wildcats         84
		Kentucky Wildcats       79

We simply got whipped by a better team.  Actually, I was glad to see this
happen since many of the fans here were getting arrogant about the KY Cats.

Mark A. Cook
Lexington, KY   USDA Zone 5/6       Sunset Zone 35
 Where we also lose to the Lady Vols.