CULT: increases and divisions

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CULT: increases and divisions
  • From: JForte21@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 08:15:32 -0700 (MST)

Hi Everyone-
Here's something I've just started wondering about:  I have a bunch of TBs
and some start increasing earlier than others:  Does when they increase have
any relationship to when they bloom and when it would be best to divide them
so you can increase the likelihood of bloom the following spring? For
example, BE MINE increases and blooms early for me, so should I divide that
one earlier than a mid or late bloomer?

Prince of Earl has been blooming for about a week now.  The first flower
lasted six days in perfect condition.  Just gorgeous.  (That's yours isn't it
Walter?)
Mary Forte, Atascadero, CA  Zone 9
jforte21@aol.com or mforte@flute.calpoly.edu