Re: list humor

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: list humor
  • From: Tom Tadfor Little <telp@rt66.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 09:04:45 -0700 (MST)

At 06:07 pm 3/31/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I enjoyed Teresa Cobb's humor list. I have several passed from my son at
>college. One concerns questions to computer help desks and is a riot.
>What's the consensus?

Please read the posting guidelines I sent out last week. Non-iris humor
that is being passed around on the internet is considered "junk mail" and
not appropriate for posting here.

Tom Tadfor Little                   telp@Rt66.com
Iris-L list owner * USDA zone 5/6 * AIS region 23
Santa Fe, New Mexico (USA)
Telperion Productions  http://www.rt66.com/~telp/