COMP: the new Iris-l archives

The new Iris-l archives at mallorn.com are terrific.  Not only organized,
but cross-referenced several ways, and instantly accessible. .  I was
thinking this morning that my grandparents saw miracles of transportation,
from horse and buggy to jet planes.  I am living to see miracles of
information, from manual typewriters and 3x5 cards to today's  fabulous
systems dealing with so much information, and who knows what else is to
come.  It's mind-boggling.
Julie Allen,  Sparta, TN