Re: CULT-Garden Maps

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT-Garden Maps
  • From: storey@aristotle.net (J. Michael, Celia or Ben Storey)
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 17:18:53 -0700 (MST)

>>Make a layout of what you planted and where. I mark
>> mine with numbers.
>Probably one of the best pieces of advice to anyone. Draw a map
>(preferably as you put each one in the ground).

art bern and John Jones are right! I started keeping a map when I caught my
husband (who leaps from bed every A.M. singing, "What can I do to aggravate
her today?") "playfully" switching the markers around in the bed to see if
I would notice. (This is the same fellow who thought it would be cute to
plant swamp cane among the crape myrtles - to make a better privacy

May I also suggest that you take care to make your map readable by someone
else? My neighbor's maps of his garden went to waste when he died and no
one else could decipher his numbering system.

Little Rock, Arkansas ... full-fledged spring here. Empathy goes out to all
New Yawkers  nipped by the late snowfall.