Re: CULT-Garden Maps

John Jones wrote:

"Probably one of the best pieces of advice to anyone. Draw a map
(preferably as you put each one in the ground). Whether you do it by
hand only or transfer it to computer later, it will save you endless
"gee I wish I could remember what that iris is" moments."

Been there, done that.  Difference is that I make the map before I put
the iris into the ground and make sure that I stick to the plan.  Good
thing we saved the catalogs from whence we purchased from Cooley's.
Iffen we lose the maps, known to happen, the catalog has saved the day.
We have also kept copies of the order forms and that really narrows the
selectin field if you have to resort to the catalog gambit.

Lots of ways to do this but I always back up critical systems.

Al Limberg