Re: CULT-Garden Maps

John I Jones wrote:

> Probably one of the best pieces of advice to anyone. Draw a map
> (preferably as you put each one in the ground).

I want to chime in and agree with John completely.  Come up with a numbering
system and stick with it and them transfer the info to your computer (or
whatever)
You can use this to make labels later...  I print a booklet out each year and
make notes as the season progresses, including PLANT GROWTH HABITS....not
just bloom habits..
Remember - when judging - the plant is judged too.....

Dennis Stoneburner
Roanoke, VA  zone 6-7 sorta
Editor, NEWSCAST

Where the wind has finally died down.