Re: popularity polls

>> From: Bill Shear <bills@tiger.hsc.edu>
>> Do the various sections (Siberians, JIs, etc.) of the AIS carry out
>> popularity polls (symposia) like the one done for TBs?
>>
>> If so can you tell me how and where to obtain the most recent versions?

>> Bill,
>     I know that the Siberian, Reblooming, and Historic sections carry out
>symposia.  As for obtaining the most recent results, you probably would
>have to contact the individual sections.
>Mark A. Cook

**
Mark is right.  Also, the Median Iris Society conducts a symposium for
all of the classes within its domain, with results in their publication,
the Medianite, and our own Kathy Guest did the work for the JIs.
A summary of the last Siberian results is included in the Siberian
section of my web page.

        --Jim

__
Jim Wilson, Oxford, OH, USDA Zone 6a, AIS garden judge, Region 6
growing Siberians, medians, TBs, JIs, and a few SPU and species
wilsonjh@muohio.edu     http://www.muohio.edu/~wilsonjh