Re: OT - Re: list humor/computer hell

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT - Re: list humor/computer hell
  • From: Susan Trindle <strindle@sure.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:52:43 -0700 (MST)

Irisborer@aol.com wrote:
> WARNING, WARNING, WARNING... computer tirade - NO iris even MENTIONED
> Kathyguest... who adds  AND THEN IT STARTED TO SNOW!

At least I don't have snow, but I do have some great computer stories.
Maybe we need to start a new list.  COMPUTER COMPLAINERS UNITED!!!

I'd love to tell you about my new hard drive up grade 4G. and then,
silly me I tried to "clean" up my new drive and then I tried to install
my old drive in a friends system....At least he still talks to me.