Re: PHOTO: CD's vs Diskettes - SUGGESTION

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: PHOTO: CD's vs Diskettes - SUGGESTION
  • From: Susan Trindle <strindle@sure.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:52:21 -0700 (MST)

Dennis Stoneburner wrote:

> art wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone tell me the difference between having your iris pictures put
> > on CD's vs on having them on diskettes.

You may want to contact Seattle Film Works cs@filmworks.com They will
process your film and send you prints, put them on a disk and let you
download them from the net (a real time saver and a lot of fun) and they
will send you a program to edit them (not as full featured as Photoshop
but MUCH less expensive).

They also will send you free film which if you're taking snapshots is
fine. (35mm movie film) buy may be a little grainy if you are going to
make 16X20 enlargements.