Re: SPEC:Pseudacorus-An appreciation

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC:Pseudacorus-An appreciation
  • From: rimat <terra@catskill.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 19:25:01 -0700 (MST)

Henryanner@aol.com wrote:
 My > pseudacorus, which is not a named selection, is, on the other
hand, a clear> golden yellow with virtually no veining, and has superb
foliage and smaller > flowers of very nice texture and refined form.
Vigor and > beauty, what more do you want in a garden plant?
This yellow sounds like the ones in my pond.  Perhaps I'll try them on
the banks as well since yours do well in a dry area.  They are
beautiful, aren't they?

Rima  terra@catskill.net