Re: AIS: AIS Bulletin Review

<< You will find them for sale for $3.00 under the section titled "Official
 AIS Storefront" in the later AIS Bulletins.  Not all issues are
 available.  >>

Sorry Rick, and Donald, but the price has increased.  They are now $4.50
apiece.  Another problem is trying to GET them.  I have not complained about
the sale director before, because I know how difficult it is to fill
demanding unpaid positions, but it IS a problem!  My dear mother ordered some
back issues for me in early November, for a Christmas gift.  I got the last
ones the end of February.

When I was at the Region 7 Potluck in late February, I personally handed the
sale director a note with my address, requesting a list of what issues are
still available.  I still haven't gotten a response.  I want to obtain as
many as I can, and I would like AIS to reap the benefit, but I am seriously
considering taking Cornell's copies to the local Staples and xeroxing them.
 True, I would lose the color, but the older bulletins don't have much

And please don't bring up the copyright issue!  Desperate irisarians do
desperate things!!! Pretty soon the snow will be gone and it'll be too late
this season to do any more back bulletin studying.      :-)

Dorothy Fingerhood
Crabby today in Newfield NY