Re: OT - snow in NY

ECPep@aol.com wrote:
> To Ellen, Dorothy, Kathy and Rima,
>> we complain a great deal about weather but we have so much of it!!!
> > The last 24 hours have been without the services of Ni-Mo (NY power giant with giant prices)> So here came the electricity - about 25  minutes ago............
> Claire Peplowski
> With wind howling and drifts forming but with the power back.
> East Nassau, New York
Hi Claire--
I thoughit was bad here,but I got power back late this afternoon.  and I
always keep bottled water for emrgencies.  Alas, I have no woodstove and
should put one in.  I DO think you get a more severe winter than I do.
I wonder what's happening to the baby I's under all this snow.
Rima   terra@caskill.net