Re: AIS: AIS Bulletin Review

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: AIS: AIS Bulletin Review
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 20:14:06 -0700 (MST)

DFingerhoo@aol.com wrote:
> Sorry Rick, and Donald, but the price has increased.  They are now $4.50
> apiece.  Another problem is trying to GET them.  I have not complained about
> the sale director before, because I know how difficult it is to fill
> demanding unpaid positions, but it IS a problem!  My dear mother ordered some
> back issues for me in early November, for a Christmas gift.  I got the last
> ones the end of February.
> When I was at the Region 7 Potluck in late February, I personally handed the
> sale director a note with my address, requesting a list of what issues are
> still available.  I still haven't gotten a response.
> Dorothy Fingerhood
> DFingerhoo@aol.com
> Crabby today in Newfield NY

Dorothy--

Thanks for the price update, I knew I should have looked in ther latest
Bulletin!  As far as the Sales Director, you're certainly not the only
one who has been waiting a ridiculously LONG time for AIS sales
items--we've been waiting almost 2 months now for a simple R&I booklet
and a calendar--what purpose will the calendar serve now except to look
at the pretty pictures??  We and many others we've talked to DO NOT
UNDERSTAND WHY AIS OFFICIALS ARE NOT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE
SITUATION!!!!!  Sure it's an unpaid job, but if you can't do it--say so
and let sometone else try it--don't sit on orders for months and months
and months and......

Rick Tasco--also crabby today about AIS items ordered a LONG time ago!
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California Sierrra Nevada foothills--Zone 8