Re: AIS: AIS Bulletin Review

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: AIS: AIS Bulletin Review
  • From: plb123@psu.edu (Paul and Heather Bruhn)
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 20:26:55 -0700 (MST)

Rick wrote:

 I have been collecting them for years but lack the hard to
>get 20's and 30's.  You are correct in saying that they are an
>education.  What a storehouse of iris knowledge!

I'm not sure about anybody else, but I have been able to find these in our
local university library (Penn State).  If you live near a land grant
university or any college with an emphasis on agriculture, you may be able
to find old AIS bulletins.  Penn State's life sciences library has the
entire lot going back to the first issue.

Heather Bruhn
Paul L. Bruhn            plb123@psu.edu            Heather McCune Bruhn
State College, Pennsylvania, zone 5 (almost zone 6 but not quite!)