Re: AIS: AIS Bulletin Review

We and many others we've talked to DO NOT
> UNDERSTAND WHY AIS OFFICIALS ARE NOT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE
> SITUATION!!!!!

Rick, and others.

I can assure you - something will be done, and soon!  Between Dave Niswonger
and Clarence Mahan (who is listening as I speak) this can not and will not
continue.  If nothing else, write a letter to Dave.

David Niswonger
822 Rodney Vista Blvd.,
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701-4349

Dennis Stoneburner