Goodbye to all for now.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Goodbye to all for now.
  • From: " Jefrie Jenkins" <docjef@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 23:14:36 -0700 (MST)

To Everyone,
I quick note to say thanks for all the information & conversation.
I have been so busy with work, family & garden that I have not been able to
keep up with the list mail. I switched to digest mode, but even that is too
much to keep up with. Perhaps next fall when things slow down a little all
around I will be able to join you all again. In the mean time I hope to catch
up with some of you once in a while on the Friday night chat.

Once again it has been a pleasure and I will miss everyone. Maybe we will meet
at an AIS convention sometime.

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA - which is between Seattle & Tacoma
Sunset Zone 5, USDA zone 7 AIS region 13
6.33 inches of rain in February with 20 of 28 days raining.
High temp of 46 degrees and low of 36 degrees.
e-mail: docjef@hotmail.com