Re: CULT: Foliage!

Greetings,

Thank you so much, Jeff, for kindly providing me with with this information.
I've been putting off ordering the manual until the revisions are effected.

<<  The point scale for garden judging of TB iris assigns 10 points out of
100
 to the foliage >>

Are there any additional---or type-specific---guidelines for beardless
cultivars? What about species, or do they fall in the cracks because of the
focus of the manual?

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA
Henry Hall,   henryanner@ aol.com