My first post

Hello Iris listers,

My name is Kathy Peterson and I have been reading the list for several
months but haven't found the nerve to write back until now.  It's just that
I have to tell someone about how excited I am about my blooming iris...It's
way beyond the macarena.  Last night I went outside to see if my BREAKERS
had opened yet.  It was 10:00 pm and the yard light didn't reach that part
of the yard.  I concluded that the neighbors would KNOW I'm crazy if I took
the flashlight out there, and besides, what's going to open when it's dark
and 40 degrees.  This morning at first light I took my laser optic pocket
flashlight out to peek in the little hole that had shown up on the tallest
bud just to make sure, and lo! It is Blue!  (I was afraid that something
yellow might have crept over into BREAKERS' spot in the garden, after all,
he's been there with no blooms for two years.)  So now you all know that I
truly am nuts, but I hope you understand.

Kathy Peterson....who lives in Santa Margarita near the central coast of
California but enough inland to reap the benefits of wonderful warm evenings
in the summertime and an occaisional freak dusting of snow in the
wintertime. (Hang in there all you east coasters)