  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CULT:%increase/loss
  • From: "Barbara Mann" <IrisMaven@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 12:44:11 -0700 (MST)

Joanne mentioned her happiest increasers, including the following:

I have 9 (nine!) increases on my RIVER'S EDGE.  I have never seen a TB
increase this way in my garden (a showcase of lean, mean soil).  This was
planted last August as a new rhizome.

Barb in Santa Fe, where only one of the iris I planted last year doesn't seem
to have made it.  Even the October plantees seem okay--how very strange!