Re: My first post

Kathy Peterson:  OF COURSE, we understand.  All iris people are a
little deranged when it comes to iris, after all.  It's a major
requirement!!!!  My only admonition to you is that you must not worry
about whether your neighbors think you are crazy. They'll find out
soon enough anyway, if they don't already know.  Get out that
flashlight!  Check that flower!  :-)   I'm sure my neighbors think I
have a screw loose about iris sometimes; I KNOW some of my non-iris
friends think so, and I don't even care.  Welcome to the group of

Arnold Koekkoek
NW Iowa Zone 4 (where it'll be 7-8 weeks before I see any iris of any
kind in bloom, but at least there are crocus--sorry, Ellen, don't hit
me for mentioning crocus.  I read your post this morning and know
exactly how you are feeling.)

Arnold Koekkoek                         Home Ph. (712) 722-0724
Assoc. Prof. of History                 Off. Ph. (712) 722-6326
Dordt College                           e-mail koekkoek@dordt.edu
Sioux Center, IA 51250