Re: My first post - response

My neighbors know I am nuts about irises and they openly admit that they are
the lucky recipients of the craziness that affects us iris lovers....every
spring they drive by my house real slow to enjoy the blooms and they are
around when my brothers and I divided them...they were only disappointed when
they had picked their favorite colors and my brothers did not pay attention
to my markers when digging and dividing.  Everything became pot luck!  Life
on the wild side :-)))

Remember, to know an iris is to love an iris!

Sylvia Smith
Annapolis, MD