Re: My first post

<< This morning at first light I took my laser optic pocket
 flashlight out to peek in the little hole that had shown up on the tallest
 bud just to make sure, and lo! It is Blue!  (I was afraid that something
 yellow might have crept over into BREAKERS' spot in the garden, after all,
 he's been there with no blooms for two years.)  So now you all know that I
 truly am nuts, but I hope you understand. >>

Sorry, Kathy, this is not nuts at all!  Simply normal rabid irisarian
behavior!  Welcome to the list!

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
(Newfield, NY) Zone 4/5