healthy iris

Ginny wishes to announce that A) iris I potted up and left in dry but
freezing drive shed over winter ARE ALL ALIVE
B)  Iris I left in their beds covered with sand (as per Chris H.'s
instructions in the early days of iris-l  ARE ALL ALIVE

incredible    bounce bounce bounce  joy joy joy

Had to tell you all, after my disasters of this time last year.

Thank you, all you irisarians for your advice and help this past year
and to Tom for starting iris-L

Ginny inanda@lindsaycomp.on.ca
Zone 4b Clay Loam