Re: My first post.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: My first post.
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 20:07:28 -0700 (MST)

     Welcome to the Iris List.  You will quickly find out that many of us
Iris growers will go out in the dark to check on our flowers.  Don't be shy
about posting.  If you have anything you wish to say or ask, put it on the
list.  People think I am crazy too for going around sniffing my Irises,
Daylilies, and other plants.
     One time, a local TV Station sent out a reporter and camera man and
did a feature on my Irises.  They did a good job with that.  Once again,
welcome to the Iris List.

Mark A. Cook
Lexington, KY    USDA Zone 5/6       Sunset Zone 35