Re: ADMIN: New subject line tag

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: ADMIN: New subject line tag
  • From: Dustin Howarth <howarth@pulsenet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 20:52:09 -0700 (MST)

Could someone please post or send privately the list of
subject line tags.  I had dropped out for a while, and missed
the introduction of line tags -- great idea, makes sorting and
deleting much easier!

I suppose I should re-introduce myself.  My name is Dustin
Howarth, and I now live near Pittsburgh, PA (formerly
Ashland, VA).  I am completing my thesis in conservation
biology, and work part-time for the VA Natural Heritage
Program until I finish the thesis and find full-time work up

If you couldn't guess, my main interest is species iris, but I
also grow a number of sibs, LAs, JIs, and beardeds.  It's nice
to see that the list has grown and there are a lot of interesting
threads.  I'll probably be lurking until I have more free time to

Dustin Howarth
Eighty Four, PA