Re: Moving iris

Hello all,

I am going to NE Washington state, 4 miles outside of Curlew Washinton, to
25 acres on the Kettle river.  It is all south facing, in a sheltered valley
along the river.  We plan to put in an organic herb farm and orchard, and I
plan to grow all the irises and perennials I can keep alive in the move.  A
bed and breakfast for herb gatherings is hopeful.

I appreciate all the information, I thought the last post was private, but
hit the key too soon.  Sorry.  So I say thanks to all here.  I knew I would
get the best way to do this from you folks.

Thanks again,
Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady
sharon@software.nsbf.nasa.gov
http://master.nsbf.nasa.gov/sharon/sharon.html