Re: CULT: Foliage!

I would like to thank Jeff and Dennis for providing me with the valuable and
interesting material on standards of judging foliage. This is exactly the
information I was seeking! I have been mulling my little foliage appreciation
essay since last Spring and will see if, now that I know the "score", I can
contribute something riveting to the literature on the subject. Gentlemen, I
appreciate it!

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA (speaking)
Henry Hall  henryanner@aol.com