I just rejoined after a winter off.

My interest is mostly in Siberians. We had hundres of feet of new garden dug
and loamed last summer, too late to plant anything so this is the time to
research for real. I have a new patio with a border around it. Found out this
winter/spring that one end of it is pretty wet. Thought of irises for that
spot, but am not sure if Sib's will go there? Gets full sun from about 10 am
to 3 pm in summer.

Hope to learn a lot, will investigate the web sites, and see if it is not too
late for this season to buy?

Anne Marie
Hopkinton, MA-- zone 5