Landscaping iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Landscaping iris
  • From: "Barbara Mann" <IrisMaven@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 17:16:06 -0700 (MST)

Help!  Remember a couple of weeks ago when I was looking for suggestions for a
landscaping friend of mine who has a client that wants a bunch of blue iris
blooming this spring?  I got one answer from someone in Tucson with a lot of
Victoria Falls in pots, and my friend thinks that would be a neat idea, so I'd
like to get back to that person.  But I managed to lose the printed message,
and I've also deleted a lot of old messages in the interests of The Quest For
Disk Space, so I'm stuck.  Whoever that was (I'm so sorry my memory is getting
so bad), please write back.

Thanks, Barb in Santa Fe
IrisMaven@msn.com