Re: CULT:%increase/loss (Ample Charm ID)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT:%increase/loss (Ample Charm ID)
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 21:10:31 -0700 (MST)

> I have a plant of "ample charm" that I planted last summer/fall that has 3
> bloom stalks on it and maybe 15 increase . I have never had a clump form
> from one rhizome. Now I just hope that I like the flower.. With the
> incredible growing power of this one plant I hope it is good. Does anyone
> know anything about this iris? I just looked into my book and don't even
> have a hybridizer for it. I must have picked it up from the local iris
> society sale or else got it from Ghio. I wish all my iris grew like this
> one.
Ample Charm - Burseen 1995 - TB - 36" - E - S. and style arms pinkish
orange; F. light orange, veined light red brown, white ray pattern from
orange beards; ruffled; musky fragrance/
	Hope this helps.  The picture in his 1995 catalog looks like a light
orange bitone with lots of ruffling.

--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
17.76"