IRC:Chat it UP!!!

I don't expect any robberies tonight (although one never knows when an
iris thief will make an appearence) but there will definitely be some
good iris talk.

The IP address for tonight's chat is:

207.147.1.20

Port must be 6667

Sometimes it changes during the day so remember you can always find it
at :

http://www.vengers.com/page.htm

So far the only option that I have been able to develop for AOL account
users is for you to have installed some browser (other than the AOL one)
that is Java complient (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer -
preferably the former) use it to log on to your AOL account. Then surf
to Rod's webpage (address above) and click on the Jave client link (it
is actually the word "this"). This will work. I will be slooooow but
none the less will allow you to chat with the rest of us.

If you are not an AOL user, by far the best solution is one of the
standard IRC clients. They are available thru places listed on Rod's
webpage. If you are unfamiliar with the chat process, email me at
jijones@ix.netcom.com

Once again, if you need help tonight, I will monitor my email and try to
respond. Or you can call me at 510-795-9723.

Look forward to chatting with you.