SPEC-graminea

Last spring, I planted seeds from the NARGS 1995-96 seed list.  A few
did not come up until the ground was frozen so that I have kept them
indoors in small pots.  Two sets are graminea.  They are:-

2609	graminea pur 50cm from Anna Leggatt in Toronto, Ontario

2610	graminea yel/wh 90cm Elizabeth Rosenbruch Doylestown, PA

I have a problem because the seedlings look like entirely different
species.

2609 	has grown to about 12cm with very fine and rather soft, floppy
leaves.

2610	has grown to about 5cm, it has very sturdy and absolutely straight
leaves which are at least twice as wide as 2609.

Further compounding this mistery is the fact are:-

1. graminea does not normally grow anywhere near to 90cm tall

2. graminea, I believe, does not come in yellow-white.

As my graminea adults are still under snow, I cannot examine them but,
in my memory, the leaves of 2609 seem to reflect the delicate leaves of
graminea adults.

All suggestions, gratefully received.  Does anyone know either
Rosenbruch or Leggatt?

Ian