Re: REB - Question

> In the recent list of top rebloomers posted by Tom recently,  BABY
> BLESSED  was listed as SDB.  Please what does SDB stand for and can
> one get it from Schreiners?  Thanks for any info.
> from South Africa where it was wet wet yesterday and glorius sunshine
> today
> Sally Guye
> email zosg@warthog.ru.ac.za

Dear Sally;

BABY BLESSED, a Standard Dwarf Bearded by Lloyd Zurbrigg, 1979, is not
in Schreiner's 1997 catalogue. However, Lloyd is on this List, and may
be able to tell you who is producing it commercially. Best of luck!!

Nancy Silverberg
Molalla OR, where the sun shone all day, and as a result my manicure is
now ruined!! Do I care?? NO!!