HYB: Seed Germination

OK!  So you guys have bloom!  Well, I'm just very exceited that
germination continues on my 4400 seeds!  Yesterday I counted about 25
crosses that have begun and today there are many more with cracked dirt!
So in a few days!

After the blizzard last Monday night, I had to go out and shovel the snow
off the cold frame lid to deep the plastic from collapsing.  And now with
50-60 degrees and bright sun every day since, they are really popping!
Spring has really sprung!  'Bout time!

Gary D. Sides  south central MASS   USDA 5    Auburn (just outside Worcester)
[172 Frost Free Days]  gdsides@   Rebloom is Up and Coming!